Thursday, September 15, 2005

Coming soon...

I have been thinking what to write. Many categories sprung up (boing) -
1) Funny - Silly anecdotes from my non-existent life. More sillyness can follow but it could look silly.
2) Intellectual - The economics of gangs. I should follow it up with commentary on Greenspan's policy on interest rates. Very interesting.
3) Rant - There has been a sudden change in weather. It's been raining for the last few days - it's cold, wet, damp and generally highly irritating. My tennis is spoilt. Bah.
4) Philosophical - See this is interesting. In the policy of renunciation. Suffering stops with attachment. Lack of attachment. So, I shall disconnect myself from the worldly problems that so weigh us down and philosophize. Philosophy bakes no bread, but without philosophy you remain half baked. That was an orignal Ramani quote.
So coming up....a good old funda session. Preaching. Instructing. Educating. And boring. No not boring. Exciting. Very exciting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I left the first comment :)

dude funny always wins ... always

Artful Badger said...

he he...yayy..jigar is first...hmm..
dont worry..a joker like me cannot be serious for long..

KP said...

my vote is for philosophical. i like these original ramanisms.

Anonymous said...

"So coming up....a good old funda session. Preaching. Instructing. Educating. And boring ..."


... and these topics ... shall be resurrected; matched earth to earth, ashes to ashes ... and shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes ...
Ahh too dramaic!!!

Well; rest assured all your wit, humor, instructions shall be scrutinized, analyzed and maybe even messed up with ... somtimes philosophy reduced to humor or trivial-rant elevated to intellectuaism ...
So expect the most unexpected...

*Intern

hey btw... I've even added to "The economics of Gangs"

Artful Badger said...

[prahlad] philosophical. hmm..
[intern]heh..yeah yeah..